1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Yo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kintyroe, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Kintyroe

Kintyroe New Member

Friend Code:
    Hello everyone,

Just introducing myself to the community, I’m an old school gamer. I’ve played every final fantasy game and have beaten most of them. (I haven’t played the online ones or some of the mobile ones)

My favorite final fantasy games are FFT, II, VII, IX, X, FFCC, and some mobile games. I mainly play PS4 now and on occasion play DFFOO.

Also, I’d like to share a photo of what I just got as a draw on DFFOO. buuut apparently I can’t lol cause of the 1MB Upload :( I got two EX weapons. Clouds and Firions in one draw.

Epsilon and Soulfire like this.
  2. Soulfire

Soulfire Razza GL Player

Friend Code:
    Welcome to the forums Old School!! I plan to play all the Final Fantasy games I’m pretty new to the franchise but I digress.

Also that’s some extreme luck that has yet to happen to me. I also have added you. I hope you enjoy your stay and come join us in the chat when you have time to spare!

belovedchaos1 and Epsilon like this.
  3. Epsilon

Epsilon Mogglesguard GL Player

Friend Code:
    532342688 - GL
    Welcome and congratulations on your super lucky draw!!!

If you want to share images in future, it’s a bit of a pain but you can upload them to imgur and then get select “get share links” and it’ll give you a hyperlink you can post in forums (in posts or in the chat box) and the image will appear.

belovedchaos1 likes this.
  4. belovedchaos1

belovedchaos1 Just a lady who loves gaming GL Player

Friend Code:
    GL - 460265907
    Welcome Kin, nice to see a fellow old school gamer. Ahh remember the days we had to blow in the cartridges? Those were the days... but yes! Nice to see a fellow Tactics fan. I love IX and VI as well. Looking forward to seeing you on here and in OperaOmnia.

Epsilon likes this.
  5. Strayfe

Strayfe Member GL Player