1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Thread and 100 members Milestone!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by xTeKt0n1c, Feb 5, 2018.

1. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Art of Lazy Admin! Staff Member Administrator Moderator VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    Hey There!

WELCOME to the new Neo-Forums for Dissida Final Fantasy Opera Omnia (DFFOO)!!! We just reached 100 members wooo!!! Now lets aim for 1000!!! Its clear this is going to be a MASSIVE FF mobile game so get your mates involved and tell them to come join us here! Its great to see so many countless familiar faces from other games so I would like to extend a warm welcome to both the old and the new! I look forward to help expand this forum with you all and I am here to serve therefore if you have any questions, please get in touch with myself or one of my team and we shall endeavor to respond as fast as possible.

We have lots of plants going forward such as a chatbox which will be added into the forum! We will be releasing numerous things such as forum content, FF related emotes, a youtube area of the site, a better structured homepage, member tier banners and numerous other cool things. We are always open to ideas so if you have any thoughts or want to do something here but need a moderators help to make it happen, or if you just want some support in something, reach out to us about it and we will help to make it reality.

At the time of writing the staff membership consists of: @NeoCHI, @DanT and @xTeKt0n1c and @Ryan! NeoCHI is the site owner, I am the administrator, DanT is both a moderator and a damn fine artist who loves coffee and Ryan I am only just getting to know properly but is really cool d00d who you can trust and look upto!!! We plan be adding a couple more staff members soon who are enthusiastic about the success of this forum! As of right now we are most interested in adding new staff members who are active and wish to regularly write character/weapon reviews and enemy/level guides etc. As this is a forum I would like to encourage all members to feel free and simply dive into writing some forum content and if anybody feels like you are interested in writing guides on a more serious and regular schedule please drop me a PM!

I am excited to embark upon this journey with every single one of you and I look forward to helping this forum grow! Stay tuned!! :)

Cheers!

- TeK

Carnefix, Seven, Luxord and 1 other person like this.