1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

want

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by kingdowling, Jun 14, 2018.

1. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

to know what level do you get limit breaker on weapon and armor and how

2. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    To limit break a weapon you need to either have 4 power stones to obtain 1 limit break orb (12 for all 3 orbs) or have the exact same weapon and merge them together when leveling them up. For armor you must use armor tokens (5 tokens per piece of armor meaning you need 20 to unlock all orbs) at the home screen to purchase the 5* armor pieces for the character you want. If said character is part of an event you will get 2 free pieces of armor for completing their lvl 30 and 50 missions so you would only need to buy 2 more of the same kind of armor to max limit break. And once you get 4 of the exact same kind of armor you want do the same process as with weapons and merge them together while leveling them up. 4* weapons max out at 30 and turn from silver to gold when max limit broken and fully leveled. 5* Weapons and armor max out at level 35 and once maxed out turn from gold to platinum or blue as I like to call it lol

Also 4 and 5* pieces if gear have character specific passives and once they have been maxed out to level 30 or 35 respectively they will be obtained in that characters passive list permanently.

3. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

i have 2 that are 42 and they have 5 stars i cant see it

4. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Okay so you have 2 level 42 characters who both have 5* weapons correct?
    The screen shot I took shows what the limit break orbs look like when you are looking at your characters equipment. The character level does not matter when it comes to limit breaking the weapons or armor itself. And below the limit break orbs it shows the level of the weapon or armor.

Attached Files:

5. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

yes both have 5 gold weapon stars i dont see it

6. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

when i do upgrade it don't show it

7. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

yes when go to upgrade screen it not there

8. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    So you're saying you don't see the orb slots that tell you if the weapon is limit broken?
    In your enhancements sections where you go to level up your weapons/ armor when you highlight a piece of gear as shown in the two images I posted the level of said gear will be shown and the amount of times it has been limit broken will also be shown. Again if you don't see any orbs colored in like in my previous screen shot it means it has not been limit broken. Remember to limit break a weapon you need to either have the exact same weapon (for example in the attached picture I would need another Astral Rod to fill a limit break orb) and fuse them together or use 4 power stones.

Attached Files:

9. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

I HAVE ORB ON THEM BUT THE LIMIT DON'T SHOW FOR THEM

10. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Take a screenshot of it if you can please I may be able to give a more definitive answer if I can see the problem. Apologies for not being able to give you a fix yet.

11. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

n

Attached Files:

12. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Aaaaaah I think I see what happened haha you probably are confusing "power orbs" (which are the red emblem looking things)

https://operaomnia.gamepedia.com/Orbs

with "power stones" (look like a yellow and red medallion).

http://dffoo.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Pieces

When you go to upgrade a weapon at the top there will be a second tab that appears if you have "power stones" with 4 of them you can then begin to limit break. You get the power stones by either buying them for 900 dissidia points once per week or selling 5* weapons. I really hope this helps cause at this point thats the only explanation I can think of haha just a little confusion materials.

13. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

how could i get armor token'

14. EikOhMyGoodness

EikOhMyGoodness I'm Captain Basch! 523729967 ID Number GL Player

More armor tokens can be obtained as rewards for getting scores in events. Named the level 70 co op missions. Cumulatively scored throughout said events. Normally you get 5 per event. Alternatively at a higher level you can get them as Lost Chapter Hard mode rewards. But this hard mode makes burning villages seem easy.

Evil Crusader likes this.
  15. kingdowling

kingdowling New Member

i cant find armor ones