1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to Remember Linked SE Account

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Elbo, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Elbo

Elbo New Member

Hello,

My phone was recently factory reset and my dffoo is no longer connected to my email. If I know my in-game ID#, is there any way to obtain my linked username or email?

In addition, I had backed it up last August before transferring to my newest phone. If I had restored the back-up then, would I still be able to restore a back-up again or is it a one access back-up?

2. Zack

Zack Embrace your dreams

Friend Code:
    626638267 (JP; main account) | 636297729 (GL)
    Once you link an account with your email to SQEX bridge it'll stay that way. You can change devices all you want or uninstall the game, and your info will still be linked! You can go to SQEX bridge inside of the DFFOO app (go to the gear icon and scroll all the way down until you see SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE. The account link button is the button two above that one (pic; I put a red dot by the one you should tap). Tap it and login using the email you used for your Bridge account. I already linked my account so I can't walk you through it, but this guide should help somewhat!

If that doesn't work, you could try contacting SQEX support here. Just tell them what your issue is (in Japanese haha), give them your ID #, your player name, and your support character (sometimes they'll ask for more info to verify it's actually you), and hopefully they'll be able to get it back to you.

Ithual likes this.
  3. Elbo

Elbo New Member

Thank you very much! That's a relief to know

And I misstyped earlier, I had meant to say that I no longer know the email or username tied to my sqex account. My Japanese is also iffy at best, but if I am unable to remember the email by tonight, I will definitely contact them!

The error message I've been getting for my jpn sqex account is that there is no account associated with the email, so I'm assuming I have two emails tied to sqex then.

Zack likes this.
  4. Zack

Zack Embrace your dreams

Friend Code:
    626638267 (JP; main account) | 636297729 (GL)
    Oh, must be wrong email then if it's saying there's no account with that one. I'd defo just shoot them an email! When I talked to them this past summer (my Samsung wouldn't play the JP game because my phone was "US release version" or something about the graphic cards/processors), I used this phrase "ごめんなさい。日本語があんまりじょうずじやないです。わかってくれるといんだけど。" so they knew Japanese wasn't my first language lol. It just says, "Sorry. My Japanese isn't the best. I hope you understand." They used really simple phrases with me at that point so it was easier on me :Crying Laughing:

Anyway, I hope they're able to help you out!