1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

News Twas the Night before Christmas

Discussion in 'Announcements and Events' started by Tifa Lockhart, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart Captain Marvel Staff Member Mischievous Mod VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    Twas the night before Christmas and all through the chat, not a creature was stirring, not even a Hiro cat.

Bard laid in his bed and was preparing to sleep, he closed his eyes and began to count sheep.

When up on the roof came a loud clatter, he sprung from his bed to see what was the matter.

Harp tightly in hand, he prepared for a fight, if only he knew what lie in store for him that night.

He found her near the chimney, petting Hiro the cat. She wore a red and white suit and a fluffy red hat.

"Santa Tiffers!" He cried out, his heart filled with joy. "Oh tell me! Oh tell me! Where's my new toy?!"

She laughed. "You lucksack all night, you lucksack all day. You're gift this special Christmas is a ride in my sleigh!"

With a twinkle in her eye, she gave him a wink. Then they were on the roof before he could blink.

"Come now, music man. Let us take flight. To some we'll give gifts, to others we'll fight!"
    They hopped in the sleigh and Bard held on tight, for quickly they flew off into the dark night.

"The first house we'll visit, this guy had a good year, let us stop by and spread Christmas cheer. I'm afraid though that there's a lesson he's missed, he'll learn it tonight or his gift is my fist."
    They entered his house and into his room, Bard did not know whether he'd get love or doom.
    "Young Sigmund! Awaken!" "Saint Tifa, you're here!" "I've come to give love and spread Christmas cheer!
    You're good to all people, and you're knowledge is great. But there's a lesson you must learn and you really can't wait.
    You always MP but you never have bells.
    Sharing is caring, remember this well!"
    "I'm sorry Saint Tifa, I'll try not to mooch!"
    And she pulled out a mistletoe and gave him a smooch.
    She left him some tickets and then off they went, Bard wondering if Sig's tickets would be wisely spent.

As they reached the next house, her face got real stern. "This guy has been bad. He just will not learn!"
    They entered his house and Tifa jumped on his bed, the boy woke up really quick as he was punched in the head.
    "Robai!" She yelled. "You use only meta. You keep decent chars on the bench. With your lack of love and compassion, youre worse than the Grinch!
    Use those A tiers! Try out some B's! Give them a chance! They're good! You will see!"
    "Bah Humbug!" Said Robai " I use only the best! Now leave this place nub, I'm trying to rest!"
    The punches came fast, Bard was in shock. Robai was beaten before he could block.
    The Beat Rush she used made the damage overflow, then she finished the fight quickly with EX move: Dolphin Blow!
    They left Robai's house after Tifa knocked him out. "The next house we visit, the guy likes to pout."

They found Dexter asleep on his couch and Tifa woke him up with a punch to the mouth. "Arise whiny Dexter and listen to my words. Quit crying so much, you giant turd!
    You pull and you pull purely at whim and then you cry during good banners because you used all your gems! "
    His eyes filled with tears as he started to cry, then Tifa drew back her fist and said, "Do you want to die?"
    "I'm sorry Miss Santa, your words I'll take heed! No longer will I pull on banners purely out of greed!"
    "Good boy, Dex." She said " I've left gems! Use them well! Or next time we meet, I'm sending you to hell!

Bard climbed back in the sleigh and off they flew, bringing joy to all people except for a few.
    " The next guy we see has terrible luck. Whenever he draws, his pulls always suck."
    Through Europe they went and to Ryudo's room. He wasn't asleep and his face showed pure gloom.
    "There, there now Ryu. It's gonna be all right. Don't give up on the game without even a fight. Squall EX is coming! It's practically here! You're going to pull it and have Christmas cheer! I've left EX tokens, have one on me. Then pull on Selphie banner. Just pull and you'll see!"
    He smiled as they left, there was hope for him yet. However would he repay off this debt?

Through the night they continued, and Bard strummed on his harp. This Santa Tiffers was really quite sharp. They reached the next roof and Bard's music had to stop as they went to the chimney and went down with a hop.
    They woke up Zalits and she started to preach, hoping Zalits would learn the lesson she would teach.
    "1 EX per banner. 3 is too much. Save some for the rest or you'll feel my touch. You like crappy characters and that is all right, every char has their uses, in certain fights. Your lucksacking is going to far, it's crossing the line. Put an end to it now or your ass will be mine! I've left you T4s, now follow the rules, and listen to Tifa Mod, for she is no fool."

They went house to house, giving lessons and gifts. They went to Starburst, xTeKt0n1c, Wakka, and Mist.
    Every member got a visit, some were beat down, but Bard saw them all as they flew from town to town.

Twas the morning of Christmas and their time was at end. So back to his house she took her new friend. She dropped off the bard and once again took flight. He watched as her sleigh dissapeared into the night. As he entered his house, he saw her letter. And when he read what it said he felt much better.
    "Edward is near"

Merry Christmas to all and I'll see you next year!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Ezra v2, Cait, Einzel and 17 others like this.
  2. Mist

Mist MommyMod Staff Member Moderator VIP

Friend Code:
    YOU WHOLESOWE BEING I CAAAANT ;A; TIFA, LET ME ADOPT YOU!

And lines of the day:
    "1 EX per banner. 3 is too much. Save some for the rest or you'll feel my touch" -TifaMod, 2018
    "Bah Humbug!" --Robai, 2018

:message moogle::message moogle::message moogle:

dexter and Meruem like this.
  3. Meruem

Meruem Active Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    Masterpiece! Shantoto would be proud

4. I Cry 4 Claire

I Cry 4 Claire forum waifu (Star Wakka Tek approved) VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    430686376 (gl) 897534646 (jp not very active)
    Tifa you're so wholesome :gutted cat::love cat: :love cat::love cat:

dexter likes this.
  5. Bard

Bard OCTOMAMMOTH Spoony Bard VIP

Friend Code:
    GL416891699 JP412565794
    -"I'm sorry Saint Tifa, I'll try not to mooch!"
    And she pulled out a mistletoe and gave him a smooch.

I lol

-"Bah Humbug!" Said Robai " I use only the best! Now leave this place nub, I'm trying to rest!"

I lol harder

-"Edward is near"

I cry happiness

awesome tiffer xD

dexter likes this.
  6. Dragoni24

Dragoni24 Active Member GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL582455957 JP377935023
    Santa Tiffer give all luck on pulls :D :D :D

7. Sigmund

Sigmund Active Member VIP

Friend Code:
    GL: 536322503 / JP:333711905
    This is one of the best ways of gift giving on the forum. xD

"I'm sorry Saint Tifa, I'll try not to mooch!" :ultros:

(on a side note, all the ham ham avatarrrs :love cat:)

dexter likes this.
  8. robaisolken

robaisolken FF Gaming Legend VIP

Friend Code:
    Ok

This is fine work

Good job for once Mrs. Robai

dexter likes this.
  9. Mist

Mist MommyMod Staff Member Moderator VIP

Friend Code:
    Robai approving of his cameo and Big Boss Ham Ham pic had made my day. Thank you, both of you ;w;

dexter and I Cry 4 Claire like this.
  10. Rea1Mus

Rea1Mus New Member

Friend Code:
    Amazing job,Tifa! Merry Christmas to all!

11. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    I woke up, saw this post, read it, and laughed the whole way through:Crying Laughing: Tifa this is absolute gold! Thank You for this early Christmas gift and I'll say it again Thank you for always being an awesome encyclopedia for DFFOO info lol you've helped me a lot and so many others!

P.S. I suppose I can stray from my church of Tidus a little just to listen to what you have to say :D

Nerdy_america and dexter like this.
  12. dexter

dexter all time sad cat GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    243575397(GL) , 874604681(JP)
    Tif u already punch to my mouth and u wanna punch to my throat again :gutted cat: ?

But sorry im late on read this... this is awesome and lovely :love cat:thanks for those gems and i will use them well:ultros: i'll send u my google account and let u buy my gems lmao
    Merry xmas:love cat:

Zalits and I Cry 4 Claire like this.
  13. Nerdy_america

Nerdy_america Creepy emo at local park GL Player

Friend Code:
    Oh good lord this is the best thing i read, good job tifa

Zalits and dexter like this.
  14. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    LOL Dex gets no mercy at all

dexter likes this.
  15. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Art of Lazy Admin! Staff Member Administrator Moderator VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    I wonder who got beat down. Class piece of writing :)

dexter and Nerdy_america like this.