1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of Pandemonium & Space Dreams EX Missions!

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Zalits, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    YOO guys! Hope you're all having a great weekend so far! Today I go over how I managed to handle the Trials of Pandemonium to get those sweet sweet rewards! Honestly though this one wasn't that bad the drop rates were really good I felt so farming wasn't as big of a hassle as previous trials were. To start I go over some basic info on where to farm the materials for levels 1-11 and 12-20 for those who are new to the game. After that is when I just go right into dealing with this EX mission which again wasn't too bad. Long but not too bad lol

I'm really trying to get caught up on a lot of this content so I'm going to be trying to get more stuff out! So here's a double upload hahaha In this video I go over Cid's EX mission and thank the lords it wasn't as hard as Lenna's or I would've exploded! Kidding of course but anyway for sure this EX mission is possible without synergy but you would need to bring some kind of dispel A.K.A. Vanille to remove the HP absorb. That's pretty much the only way I can think to get the kill because you really can't wait off the buffs as the mechabos just end up reapplying it to themselves. I hope you all enjoy and find this helpful in some way. As always Thank You all so much for supporting me through my journey you all are my inspiration to keep pursuing my goals!

Mugicha, David Squall and Meruem like this.
  2. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP

Friend Code:
    Although I don't do the EX stuff (looking at you, day job), I DID, however, fully knock out Pandemonium (correct spelling as the EU and NA (European Union and North American) versions have it spelled Pandemona (due to space character limitations)) EX with Faris, Lenna and Maria (my Lenna was at CS 47/50, and her 35CP wasn't even at Level 35!), support being Quistis. My Pande (completely intentional by the way) is now at Level 20.

Mugicha and Zalits like this.
  3. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Very nicely done Wolvie that'll let others who see this here know that Sazh isn't necessary. I of course use him to save time lmao I've gotten a lot better at saving a lot of time when I make my videos which I'm actually pretty happy about. If I weren't so behind on uploading content I'd probably be much more willing to test out different strategies but until then I'll just keep using him XD

4. Mugicha

Mugicha ใ‚€ใŽใกใ‚ƒ GL Player

Friend Code:
    :rinoawoo: i used lightning papalymo and kuja for pandemonium EX :message moogle:

Zalits likes this.
  5. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Awesome Mugi! Glad to see that at least some of the older cast are still viable to complete these missions lol it's been a while since I've seen someone say they use Lightning XD