1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

The Proud Lance of Baron (Kain)!

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Wolvie, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP

Friend Code:
    I have filmed a grand total of FOUR videos for the newest event, featuring Kain Highwind. I did end up refilling some of my resources from my waifu's banner, and did FAR fewer pulls. It will take several minutes to a few hours to get all videos onto my YouTube channel, and will update this post with the links to each soon after. Mind you, I am, in fact, swearing in at least two of those videos.

News on the banner and my new support unit...

Walkthrough (Parts 1-5; longest video I've filmed to date)…

Kain Co-Op...

Proud Lance of Baron Pulls...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Cloud Strife 616 and Soulfire like this.
  2. Soulfire

Soulfire Razza GL Player

Friend Code:
    Can’t wait, let’s go Wolvie!

3. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP

Friend Code:
    I won't be posting the links before the weekend - the walkthrough will hog up my time and I need a SD Card that can hold the Micro SD Card as I'll need to be on my laptop to upload the walkthrough video (which is round 48 minutes LONG) and I need to get some sleep! I'll upload the Co-Op and Pulls video from my phone to buy me some time.

4. Quickstarr

Quickstarr New Member

Not bad, I refer to tifa's post, where I commented, but long story short, Kain is an asset to have and both his weapons 15 and 35 upgrade his Jump, and his harpoon (lawn dart) Olympic throw lol. Once kain hit's lvl 60 and wakes the hell up lol he is even more of an asset to have, and his EX is pretty decent, although I have seen better. His EX launches Kain across the screen for a multi swipe at opponents, then launches them into the air for a few double whammies. Not bad, but not amazing, and IMO Kain works just as well without his EX, as it doesn't define him in the least. Once you guys get lvl 60, you will find kain a great partner to have, as I don't know how he operates at lvl 50, as im a JP player.

5. Cloud Strife 616

Cloud Strife 616 Retired Avenger

Friend Code:
    :love cat::love cat::love cat:i love swearing. :love cat::love cat::love cat: