1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Incursion Banners

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolvie, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    Greetings!

A more lighthearted post here, with info on the 1st Summer Incursion Banner and who I think will be a surprise early rework for the other two. Please keep in mind that whenever I make predictions they're just for fun and I do not expect to get things correct.

1st Summer Incursion Banner:
    Kain (rework #2 and EX+ PLUS his Character Enhancement Boards - I actually predicted Kain based on last year's Summer Fest)
    Penelo
    Leo

Summer Incursion Banner #2 Predictions:
    It is said that it was around here on JP that Dark Knight Cecil had his EX realised. Since this came to Global early (thanks to Aranea), DK Cecil is likely going to be replaced on the 2nd banner with either Leon, Vivi or Alisaie - all of whom have their EX on Global, although Leon and Alisaie's have yet to return. It's going to be a tough call between Vivi and Leon but I am leaning towards Vivi. With that said, Leon might get the edge. The only way Alisaie gets the bid is if her 2nd rework is a key to the coop tied to this.

Summer Incursion Banner #3 Predictions:
    The ONLY thing confirmed here is Aranea being on the banner. We don't know anything else at the moment. However, Alisaie might have the best shot for her 2nd rework coming here in my opinion as it would be following the JP time line regarding who got what when. Some have brought up Maria but her rework is tied to the main story. Alisaie's 2nd rework isn't. If Arciela's kit rounds out this banner, some of the player base wouldn't be too happy as they'll have been duped to pull for her kit when it first came out as opposed to waiting for the free multi pull to help manage resources.

Again, this is a lighthearted, fun post I wanted to write.

Meruem likes this.