1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Story Draw: Apr.26 - May.3 (Squall, Vanille, Setzer)

Discussion in 'General' started by Tifa Lockhart, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart Captain Marvel Staff Member Mischievous Mod VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    [​IMG]
    The Lost Chapters has finally reaches global meaning Chaper. 8 is just around the corner. Squall, Vanille, and Setzer are not just permanently available now, but they are also treated as Story characters now. Their weapons will be added to the pool of off banner relics and they will be making appearances in chapters now and will have manikens.

Squall 35: anyone who is anybody in JP has this weapon MLB. I dare say it's mandatory. With a boost to Renzokuken and 5 turn buff to attack and max brv, Squall becomes a power house. When he hits 60/60, Renzokuken will become AoE, and will change how the game will be played. He is the best unit. Period. This weapon will be featured on several banners, so if you don't get it now, don't fret, it will be back.

Vanille 35: She needed this weapon. Vanille is a personal favorite of mine and I'm not going to lie. Faris killed her. Faris does everything Vanille can do but better. However, the Hunters Rod is a giant improvement. It makes dispel knock off three buffs instead of just one. It also makes her dispel, which was doing 2-300 damage do around 2k and grants your team the damage in brv. She's a lot more useable now.

Setzer 35: I'm not a Setzer fan, but I can see why some choose to like him. This weapon boosts his 9 hit brv attack damage as well as giving it an effect that delays the enemy 1 turn. I feel it's the weakest 35 on the banner, but if you want Setzer, is advise you MLB his 15 and grab this weapon as well.

As always, we look forward to your pull postings here! Good luck!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Carnefix and PikaJew like this.
  2. Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart Captain Marvel Staff Member Mischievous Mod VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    I did 7 pulls chasing Vanille 35 and cleared the banner. I have MLB Squall 35 and can MLB his 15. Vanille will probably get MLB later on down the road after I MLB Lightning in Chapter.8 draw.

PikaJew likes this.
  3. Warcraff

Warcraff New Member

Friend Code:
    Sigh. Did 4 pulls. Got vanille 35 and 3 of their 15cp which became stones to LB ramza platinum sword. Me am sad:QQ sad:. Seeing these MLB squall 35s through the coming weeks will be a challenge :salty:

4. Vediad

Vediad Seed

Friend Code:
    5 pull and 90 tickets
    Squall: 5 - 15 cp
    Setzer: 6 - 15 cp
    Vanille: 1 - 15 cp and 1 - 35 cp

not my greatest pull.. I think I will continue

5. Mist

Mist MommyMod Staff Member Moderator VIP

Friend Code:
    I absolutely love your use of the Stickers :3 But I'm tempted to pull since I need a good Channeler (all I have is a Vaan/1LB Terra). I need them for score goals on Lost Chapter Hard Mode... I like Setzer's AOE Break/Freeze (makes Skull Dragon a breeze), and I'm not interested in Vanilie... I also don't have any 5* Greatswords and wouldn't mind a general-use 15cp...

Please help, Tifa ;-;

6. Orlandeau

Orlandeau Level 99 VIP

Friend Code:
    So, this was what I saw when I did my draw. I only got a 15CP squall weapon and a 15CP Vanille weapon. Wow, here I was all excited and hopeful for like 3 35CP weapons!

Attached Files:

7. Carnefix

Carnefix Member VIP

Friend Code:
    First 6 Tickets:
    3rd was Squall 35 CP, 4th was Vanille 15 CP and all the others were silver equip.

I used my other 15 tics later during the day:
    Git my 3rd Setzer 15CP and 2nd Vanille 15 CP.

Was very lucky with these pulls.

8. Vediad

Vediad Seed

Friend Code:
    can I report this post? it hurt me a lot XD

Carnefix likes this.
  9. Carnefix

Carnefix Member VIP

Friend Code:
    Some more :salty:
    Used another 5k Gems and got my 4th Setzer 15CP (now LMB), 3rd Vanille 15CP and first Squall 15 CP.

You are getting all the luck I've left ;)

10. FFfan

FFfan Active Member

20k, MLB Squall 15 and one his 35cp.
    Also got one Vanille 35.( I prefer if it’s setzer)
    I am pretty happy with the result.

11. Redwing85

Redwing85 In my airship, on my way to steal your crystal

Friend Code:
    JP:511799309
    I rarely use foul language but fuck this banner.

I have several accounts (nice to have my own coop army) but my main account (the one named here).. been saving up gems for a while (as Ive cleared most the content) and I pulled 8 times plus a massive stack of tickets... got 7 freaking copies of Squalls 15 CP.. (already MLB). Got every single other weapon on banner but it will not give me Squall 35 CP.

I have his passives, relics, crystal everything ready and it wont put out.. bastards!!!!!!!!

Its like they know~!

Vediad likes this.
  12. Orlandeau

Orlandeau Level 99 VIP

Friend Code:
    I hear you. I still can't believe I didn't get any 35cp weapon except setzer. I got like 9 death tarots though. It's like the game had some sort of glitch that only gave me that. Beyond pissed but I'm just not going to think about it anymore

Redwing85 likes this.
  13. Erilea

Erilea Nameless Lurker

Friend Code:
    60 tickets got me: 2x vanille 35cp, 1x squall 35cp, setzer 15cp
    5k gems got me 3x squall 35cp (just what i needed!)

Tifa Lockhart likes this.
  14. SadPanda

SadPanda Member

Wow that's insane luck.

I did ~30 ticket pulls and 8 11 pulls before I finally got Squall 35. Got 2 Vanille 35s and a bunch of both Vanille and Setzer 15s in the process. Definitely could have been worse, and I still have around 75k saved up for Vaan 35.

15. Carnefix

Carnefix Member VIP

Friend Code:
    Did another two 5k draws:
    1st: Yuffie 5* in the +1 :salty:
    2nd: Got me Vanille 35CP and MLB'd Vanille 15CP