1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

October wishlist

Discussion in 'General' started by Leprechaun, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Worst RNG king GL Player Worst RNG King

Friend Code:
    Well well. Summer is gone and we got two waves of clv70 awakenings.
    I hope you all got new toys expecially ;wol and ;noctis.
    In a few days we're getting Ramuh (yay, some ;t back), get ready to farm :D

But we're here for... Writing a wishlist for this month!

1- it's autumn! I need banner with first multi free to celebrate fall! Halloween party! Let's change tokens to candies and as prize... Halloween f2p costume! Like... Witch Terra? Please...

2- Beatrix LC and her rework. We need Bea back to meta.

3- If we don't get Bea... A new support exclusive char. Why support? Easy, we are close to chaos, if we get a dps that character would be dead.

4- ex shop asap. People would feel bad for pulling noct or ramza when they could have just got it for free. They can just choose someone else. If they already have everyone... Wow.

5- More strata. More ;g ;t ;pt and stuff, moreover it's fun. Please more.

6- more high crystals? I'd like to 70 more people. (well, we got quite an income of t1 tho, I should probably 60 everyone first)

Not much wishlist this month, game is actually in a good shape for me, I don't feel like missing stuff. I don't think October has a character I like... May I will be able to save enough ;t for catgirl #2? It would be awesome to get her without using ;g

Afnan and Meruem like this.
  2. Callos

Callos That guy that did that thing GL Player

1. I'd like this. Some free costumes would be nice. Will they do it? Highly doubt it.

2 & 3. I'm kinda sure Beatrix will be back. Obviously not with her EX+, but her rework, maybe. I don't think we will see another Gl first character, although that could be why they scrunched September up. Then again they showed they aren't afraid to shove five characters as synergy for an event. But with ;prompto the likely ??? character on the 26th, a new character would keep the pace for GL and JP.

4. This will probably start October 1st as a Fall celebration kickstarter. Who are you taking? I'm torn between ;pecil and ;shantotto.

5. Highly likely. Hopefully they make the challenges...... challenging. Mix it up some.

6. Well Awakening wave 3 should be mid month. I'm curious if they will be adding a ;blackt5 and ;yellowt5 character to ;serah;ace;aerith;locke

Personally unless the ;cloud;sephiroth banner pops up, there's nothing interesting until ;sherlotta and ;ultimecia.

Leprechaun, Afnan and Meruem like this.
  3. Leprechaun

Friend Code:
    Shantotto get EX+ sooner so you can play with her.
    I'd suggest her even if I like Pecil more, unfortunately Pecil would be benched for a long time once chaos arrives :(

Yes, September got many characters and awakening waves, Beatrix lc, a curveball or a new character would even things... Expecially because devs know we are saving for catgirl and witch.

Meruem likes this.
  4. Callos

It's less who's better sooner, just who I want to tinker with. I want Shan for imperils, especially for FEoD. Pecil because I believe you can never have enough supporters.

Leprechaun likes this.
  5. Epsilon

Epsilon Mogglesguard GL Player

Friend Code:
    532342688 - GL
    - EX token shop would be nice
    - Ability to change appearance of weapons
    - Quina GL exclusive
    - Yuffie rework
    - Edea costume for Ultimecia

Leprechaun likes this.
  6. Fersaken

Fersaken New Member

A button to max out all passives on the summon board. Its annoying farming 6500 points for each character then having to click all 50 passives while watching the timer count down on the tome of training.

Updates on characters that suck. Or better yet all character to have BRV/HP attack and overfill brave. I mean look @ King ( and in my opinion he isn't the worst ) 30k hp damage on reload, & 22-23k hp / brv on shots. Meanwhile Warrior of Light = 48k shield throw with, brv to party members, or without break, then 30k with party shield and max brv. Thats imba as hell.

PVP in some sort

Allow the selling of summoning lvl up items. Or once your summon hits 30 start awarding crystals or power stones something not completely useless.

A reason to spend gil. Maybe like a daily gil purchase or something for tomes, summon tik, maybe extra summon board points.

Easier access to playing with friends. Something like being able to invite a friend ( live ) to play with you on any quest, removing bonus friend ( non live ) as an option.

Bestiary location or atlas within game. Really sucks having to look out side the game for the location of said mob.

In game chat system

The ability to mark a single character once a week or month to be completely boosted at all locations except abyss. No matter what to clear most content you have to spend money, or get extremely lucky. However, we all have our fav. FF character which we would love to play more than anything. Sucks when we can't use them on an event because they aren't boosted or part of the meta.

Epsilon and Leprechaun like this.
  7. Callos

There's a summon board update for that. Maybe around Pandemonium.

Most get reworks. Some are still disappointing. ;zell comes to mind. Thankfully once we get into the EX+ era, once they get it, 90% are viable in chaos difficulty.

No. This isn't FFBE. I dont want it to be like it.

Thatd be nice.

Agreed.

No comment.

1000% agree.

Most chat environments are toxic so I'll pass.

Like I said, EX+ makes most pretty decent to take in any event. Before, I'd never consider taking;hope or ;penelo. After seeing them used by others, I can't wait to try them myself.

Epsilon and Leprechaun like this.
  8. Leprechaun

Friend Code:
    Coming soon.

Coming soon. Be aware many are tied to EX+.

Ha ha ha ha ha no. Really no. Pvp means even more whales and characters who get good ONLY or ALMOST only in pvp environment.
    I like this game being full pve with nt being the pvp one.

9999 everything. Get ready for lv40 (yeah. No one believes they stop at 30).
    I guess they could create an "autosell above 9999 materials" tho when you get them.

Farming perfacts will drain your gils.

Idk, I'm fine with coop. I don't trust some people I have in friend list only because of their ;quistis

Every game has a bestiary. We need one. I agree.

Coop chat system yes. Game chat system only if I can create a private room.

It won't solve anything. You can take boosted hope for Atlas coop and it won't help for content.
    Moreover... "once a week/month" means only one day or all week-month long? Because it would ruin the whole "boosted" value.

You need Luck, indeed, but we have foresight. You can save 75k ;g for favs/meta knowing they will come.

Epsilon likes this.