1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob and FLB Weapons

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Nathaniel Newell, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Nathaniel Newell

Nathaniel Newell New Member

So I understand that if I FLB the 15 I can sell it back, but what about the others. I have FLB and realized alot of weapons and with the new weapons coming out. I want to make sure to keep all the passives but my gear storage is filling up.

Example: for Cloud, I have his 15/35/75 weapons all mlb/ realized. I just finished off his LD and his Burst weapons. His Burst weapons is better than his realized one so that is equipped. If I were to sell all the weapons he is not using do I keep his passives.

2. Nvisible

Nvisible New Member

yes.
    just be sure you actually equip the passive with CP. the passive you got from the LD doesn't cost any CP, but you still have to equip the passive to use the skill.
    and by selling the other gear, you will get Gil, Power Stones, and Adamantine Nuggets from the EX.

3. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Worst RNG king GL Player Worst RNG King

Friend Code:
    If the weapon is mlb (max limit break and max level) you can safely sell. Character will have the passive mastered

4. Nvisible

Nvisible New Member

ok, from the home screen, go to Quests
    you will be on the world map screen
    upper left should have selections for which Act of story mode
    lower portion will have tabs for non-story missions
    the different regions on the world map represent Chapters within the Act you are on
    pick an available Chapter and you will be on a hexagonal grid screen with Stages and cut scenes for you to clear
    to advance to next Chapter, you have to Clear (or Complete) each Stage AND view all cut scenes in the Chapter
    if the stages are difficult, on the grid screen, select Normal difficulty in the green box upper left of the screen