1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

New player coming from EXVIUS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Backosteel, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Backosteel

Backosteel New Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    Hi all,

I’m a fairly new player (playing maybe a week) and wanted to check out the forum here. I have played brave exvius for eel over a year but the game has really stagnated so wanted to check this one out. Have been playing a week or so.

I have only two EX weapons (Rem) and Zell, but am still figuring out how to play. Any advice or input to how to play/best use of resources/best things to grind is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Cait and belovedchaos1 like this.
  2. Strayfe

Strayfe Member GL Player

You won't regret it, OO is the best FF game just be patient 'cause at the beginning the battles aren't exiciting 'cause the characters are weak & gearless ! Welcome :clapping:

Cait likes this.
  3. belovedchaos1

belovedchaos1 Just a lady who loves gaming GL Player

Friend Code:
    GL - 460265907
    Ahh, welcome! I completely understand. I loved the first season of Exivus... but the second season for me was... well a bit lacking. Not only that but when I started the game pulls were much more reasonable. Now you can’t get anything at all even if you spend money. Now I’m curious, who was your favourite character in Exivus? I’m personally a Nicol fan myself.

Hmm, personally I’d say to start have a good support (Rem is great for that to start), a good attacker (Agrias event is coming up soon - she will be a great help), and possibly a mage/defensive character (Terra/WOL) or another attacker. You can add me as friend support to help as well. If you have any questions, everyone on here is very nice and will help you as best as they can.

Cait likes this.
  4. Cait

Cait Retired Toysaurus GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL846090441 JP119513659
    Howdy doodily do! Welcome!:Mog: Feel free to add/follow anyone of us for a strong Support.
    <----Our game ID#'s are under our profile pic. Warrior of Light is the default Support (your friends
    and followers can use him or whoever you set.) To change your Support character: go to Home
    screen, tap the gear/options icon, tap User Data, then tap change support. Tap the picture of
    your support to equip weapon/armor/passives. It is not automatically updated so you have to
    manually update/equip new passives (there are threads on here about artifact/passives.)

The banner/character reviews by Tifa Lockhart on this forum will be helpful to you. (I wish she could continue them.)

There are some threads here with strategies/guides/videos to help with certain quests/events/missions
    and it also is good to see the characters/enemies in action. Try to research a character(s) before pulling on any banner.
    You can also check out youtube.com for more videos (for example: search "Opera Omnia Deuce EX" for strategy
    or "Opera Omnia Agrias" to learn about the character, etc.)

Since you are new, don't worry if you cannot beat the higher leveled stages.
    Your friends (those in game who follow you back/mutual followers=5 turns with the Support character in solo quests)
    could help you in new character events (Levels 10 - 70) by choosing the co-op (multi-player) option
    instead of solo option. Stop by the chat room to see if anyone's around to co-op with you.

Try leveling your Summons to at least Level 11 (anything below that is very slow in summoning.)

Definitely check out dissidiadb.com and any other threads on this forum.;)

Good luck and happy gaming!

Strayfe and belovedchaos1 like this.