1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help for team building

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Mythril666, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Mythril666

Mythril666 New Member

Hi guys , (new player here) i need help deciding who to maxed for my team ... i dont really need it for super difficulty quest ... but i want to chose with all the 35 cp weapon that i get, which one should i maxed ...

i just want to farming the gem untill EX weapon come out ... currently i have :

35 cp weapon :
    - Garnet
    - Auron
    - Terra
    - Faris
    - Galuf
    - Ramza
    - Y'shtola

already MLB : Garnet , Auron , Terra , Ramza (a fanboy of FFT)

got a little upset after looking some pic on reddit that Auron on E Tier and Garnet on D Tier .. :QQ sad: .. on @Tifa Lockhart guide said that Faris is good , but on the reddit pic tier he just C tier ...

confused which one should i maxed :confused: ....

2. Roche

Roche Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    Hi, M666!
    Remember me from RKF?

Anyways, regarding
    did you mean that you'd already MLB Terra 15CP weapon as well as for the others' 15CP weapons as well?

If yes, you could focus on both Terra and Ramza 's 35CP for now. Terra is reputedly OP once her awakening is released. and Ramza is quite good a party buffer too with Galvanize.

Garnet is quite good too. I have both her weapons too. But I had to bench her as her party buff for BRV regen is similar to Ramza's Galvanize BRV regen. In short, both don't stack and would overwrite one another. So perhaps you would have to make an opportunity cost decision between Ramza and Garnet.

I'm not sure about how to better Auron though. Perhaps other players could weigh in instead.

3. Mythril666

Mythril666 New Member

Off Course i still remember ... you are the first one who helped and guided me at FFRK forum :D

opppsss .... if that what its mean, i only MLB garnet and auron .. the process for MLB is very costly while im on my way saving Gems as much as possible

Ramza and Terra only have 35 Cp weapon ... :'( ... but if Ramza and Terra will be OP when awakening is released , 35 cp weapon is enough right? or should i chase their 15 cp weapon?

4. Roche

Roche Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    Usually, the ideal case would be:
    1. Obtain 1 copy of each 15CP and 35CP respectively for a character.
    2. Then, presently better to MLB the 15CP first, then sell it to obtain the 4 power stones.
    3. Then , equip the affinity passive, and slowly work on the MLB for 35CP.

5. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Auron is not E tier lmao whoever did that list must be blind or just plain ignorant of his abilities. He just needs a little push in the right direction stack him with a buffer like Ramza and run an extra physical damage dealer and he'll shine. The only reason people lower him is because of his low chance to apply his phy resist down. But looking past that he's solid heavy hitter he just needs a team to support him.

Y'shtola is also very strong atm with her new global buffs she's a very solid battery with her 35cp and being able to give herself bravery makes it easier for her to battery.

Terra will be getting her global buffs soon hopefully lol

If I had to choose I'd probably go like Ramza Terra and Faris to prime up for the future Y'shtola will be good if you need a battery on your team.

Mythril666 and Roche like this.
  6. Mythril666

Mythril666 New Member

thx @Roche , @Zalits ... really appreciate the advice

just pulled again on Ramza banner and got 15 cp Ramza + 35 cp Prishe
    i will MLB ramza for sure ... and as @Zalits say , i think Ramza + Faris + Terra will be my team for now ... :D , will farm day and night for their artifact ... :cactuar:

Zalits and Roche like this.
  7. Mythril666

Mythril666 New Member

one last thing ... what will Terra get on her global buffs? ... why is she consider SS tier on Japan version?

8. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    She's not SS tier anymore but the reason was that she no longer takes 2 turns to set up. Basically she chants meteors and same turns casts it and it's the same for both abilities I believe. And once 60 enhancements happen she gets a massive boost to her meteors increasing hits by +15 I believe so she becomes monstrously strong.

9. Mythril666

Mythril666 New Member

you mean she got "Chants meteor and same turns cast it" on 60 enhancements ? ... or she got revamped and got that "Chants meteor and same turns cast it" ? ...

thats pretty good for Terra :D ...

10. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    It was vamped just like a normal buff similar to how they've been giving buffs to y'shtola and Ramza. Her 60's just further enhance the abilities

Mythril666 likes this.
  11. Mythril666

Mythril666 New Member

thx Zalits .. :D . .

Zalits likes this.
  12. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Np hope you have success going forward!

Mythril666 likes this.