1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

My Global Tier List Third Update Overhaul Video!

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Zalits, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    YOO guys! So I finally finished my tier list update and I apologize this took so long to finish lol there were just a lot of things that I wanted to add to make it look better for you guys to sit through. Anyway let me talk a little about what's changed in this list since I know this is probably the most controversial tier list update I've done so far. Keep in mind I do this for the characters to be appreciated not to highlight the specific duo I'm about to talk about. So first of all we all know Sazh has gotten his 35 cp so what I did was I setup a controlled testing environment for each and every character based on the two best buffers in the game Sazh and Ashe. Them together cover all the bases need to push every character to their absolute best and that's why I used them as a control to test each character. The test was not made to say Sazh and Ashe are the best in the game rather to say them two when played together can bring up any character in the game. To be frank had I not changed the routine this tier list would be boring af. People don't want to look at a tier list and see their favorite characters shafted list after list. I merely highlighted characters who deserve spotlight so to spread awareness of what is and isn't powerful in the current state of the game. If I didn't Onion Knight, Steiner, Vanille, Zidane, etc. Would never be appreciated or used for all the wrong reasons. With that being said I hope you all enjoy and I would appreciate any feedback that you all may have for me or any features that you'd like me to add for the next one. Thank You all so much for your support, you guys are the ones who keep me motivated to push further and continue creating video!

Special Thanks to:
    @Bard
    @Starburst
    @Hiromura
    @SirIgnis
    @robaisolken
    For providing information and helping me test some of these characters after the summer banners were released. Not all were featured in this video because the idea to provide gameplay footage was thought of recently and I didn't have very much time to compile the recordings needed. However, if this video is received well and people like the idea of me showing clips of gameplay showing the characters power, I'll add clips to lower tiers than just SS and S tiers.

2. Bard

Bard OCTOMAMMOTH Spoony Bard VIP

Friend Code:
    GL416891699 JP412565794
    +1 million cool af points for this is dissidia intro

Zalits likes this.
  3. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    hahahaha that bit took me hours to edit and put together XD I'm glad you liked it!

robaisolken likes this.
  4. North_Force

North_Force ID: 148897790

Friend Code:
    Good information and hilarious intro. Great work!

Zalits likes this.
  5. SirIgnis

SirIgnis Recipeh Master GL Player

Friend Code:
    I am determined to build a shadow that makes it to at least B tier.

6. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    @North_Force Thank You! I'm glad you enjoyed it! hahahaha

@SirIgnis You do that and I'll be sure to change it Ignis lmfaoo that would honestly be a spectacle to see XD