1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

My Global Tier List Post Awakenings Update! (Batch 3 Not Included!)

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Zalits, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    YOO guys! Did ya miss me?! I know I missed you all! I put together a special gift for you all that many have been waiting for! (As if the title didn't already give it away lol) The long awaited Tier List update has finally been completed after basically 2 months of me not working on it! But here it is finally and with the help of several members of the DFFOO forums I was able to compile information and video clips of several characters spoken about in this video. I give special thanks to everyone who was involved in its creation as well as to those who went out of their way to provide their own clips and information for certain characters. Many things have changed between our old list and this one so don't be surprised if things look a little different! I hope you all enjoy and Thank You all so much for your support! Have a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate it and I just want to say that every single one of you has made this ride through 2018 such an amazing experience and I hope that we can continue to grow as a community throughout 2019!

Special Thanks again to all of you who participated in critiquing my list to help make it much more solid!
    Thank You @Bard, @Tifa Lockhart, @Sigmund, @robaisolken, @Starburst, @Mist, @I Cry 4 Claire, @Muffin, @Epsilon, @dexter and I feel like I'm missing a few others who were there to help out with tier lists production!
    Extra special thanks to @Hiromura for providing the Terra and Alisaie gameplay shown in during their segments of this video!
    And also to @Aarolei who provided the Lilisette and Firion gameplay shown during their segments!

Meruem, I Cry 4 Claire and Sigmund like this.
  2. I Cry 4 Claire

I Cry 4 Claire forum waifu (Star Wakka Tek approved) VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    430686376 (gl) 897534646 (jp)
    LOLLLL im sorry about that coop Zalits :Crying Laughing: if only i used rem's turn swap a lil more strategically the coop would have followed through. Have to say i got a really good laugh out of it personally hehe
    Awesome video packed with info tho :yessir cat::love cat: thank you for your hard work and for letting me help you (well kind of lmaoooo)

Zalits likes this.
  3. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Lmfaooo I figured you'd get a kick out of the insider :Crying Laughing: No worries about the coop though! It's the unexpected things that make for the most enjoyable moments! Thank You for the compliments and Thank You for joining me in this videos creation! Looking forward to working with you again soon!:D

I Cry 4 Claire likes this.
  4. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP

Friend Code:
    I'll take a look at this when I'm able to - now isn't a good time as I'm hitting the sack soon, and keep it up with the videos (I'll be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum sometime next month) mate! :)

Zalits likes this.
  5. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    All good Wolvie no rush hahaha! Watch at your leisure as the video will always be there! Hope you rest well and I will continue to work on the my vids! I took quite a break this month to just catch up on other irl stuff that I've been neglecting!

Aw man! I'm guessing it's work related huh? Well I hope that you can come back soon after your extended leave!

6. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP

Friend Code:
    It's work related but I also have some soul searching to finally do (plus loads of IRL stuff to tackle), as I'm turning 37 next month. What makes this worse is I don't know if I'll come back, as I don't know how long I'll get the lot done.

7. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Oh damn that sounds like some serious business hahaha and Happy early birthday in the case that your birthday passes before all you can complete your task! Whatever the case may be I hope the best for you and that you do come back even if it takes a while. We'll all be here to welcome you!

8. Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart Captain Marvel Staff Member Mischievous Mod VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    Tidus gets the red Santa hat and all the others get elf hats, including Tifa? We are going to have a conversation about this.

Meruem and Zalits like this.
  9. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    lmao would you like me to add more santa hats?

10. Epoch11

Epoch11 Member

Friend Code:
    I don’t have time to watch the whole thing yet, but that intro was awesome! Thank you for the much needed laughs!