1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Kuja the Angel of Weed Wacking! Story Event + EX Mission!

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Zalits, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    YOO guys! Hope your week is going great so far! My apology for not having been around too much lately I've been busy playing Destiny 2s new expansion and have had my days booked sinking time into it once again lol! Today we finally delve into Lord Kuja's story event to unveil the truth behind his sudden appearance. I'm expecting a lot of great things from this story in particular as we now have a few villains who chosen to join our ranks. Although Kuja is very crafty so he may just be using us to pursue his own goals. Either way I'm just happy to finally have Kuja on my team lol he'll make a great addition to dish out some nasty damage! Anyway I hope you all enjoy and get some kind of use out of seeing the EX mission at the end. Thank You all so much for you constant support I truly honestly am blessed to be apart of such a great community!

2. SirIgnis

SirIgnis Recipeh Master GL Player

Friend Code:
    I’d say I need a no sazh guide for ex, but I’m not gonna have any mlb chars needed for it anyway :-p

Also.... you wouldn’t happen to be playing Forsaken on PS4 would you? o_O

3. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    I could try to do it without synergy but it will probably be very difficult and still include Sazh lmao and actually I am Ignis! Do you also play on ps4 if so feel free to add me psn name is Zalits2234

4. David Squall

David Squall Member

I did it with no sinergy! Double Cloud is the way

Zalits likes this.
  5. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    That does indeed sound like a solid strat David. launching for massive damage sounds good to me maybe I'll use that strat but not sure yet lol

6. EikOhMyGoodness

EikOhMyGoodness I'm Captain Basch! 523729967 ID Number GL Player

Cloud for Paralysis is the biggest thing. As I have said before. You can avoid adds. If you have the right tools. Using Kuja Sazh and Eiko. You always have gas. Bonus points to Eiko if you do what I did and have a friends Cloud. Shout out to Cloud616 aka best cloud.

But seriously. Save all abilities except hp regen til last boss. Swap Cloud for Kuja. Stun or reset. That is the biggest rule. And summon only when Kuja returns. By this point you should have killed the boss. Or came close enough to where you have enough of Kujas power to ignore that the adds came about.

Zalits likes this.
  7. David Squall

David Squall Member

The idea for me is: ensure the molboro doesn't attack. So, paralyse it with Cloud and make it blind with Vaan. If it doesn't go through, invoke the assist cloud and try again to paralyse!