1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Incoming Chaos - guessing poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Leprechaun, Oct 28, 2019.

Do you think Gl will nerf early chaos requirements?

Poll closed Nov 5, 2019.
  1. No - same challenge as jp

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes - just a little nerf

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Yes - major nerf

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Worst RNG king GL Player Worst RNG King

Friend Code:
    Chaos is coming so... I decided to open a guessing poll:

Will chaos be nerfed for us?

I'm asking this because we already had a precedent: Gilgamesh EX.
    When his event appeared, many jp people complained about chase meta being almost the only party able to reach the score requirement.

When it arrived to us... Score had been lowered, so we were able to use different strategies!

Do you think the same may happen to early chaos as well? (awakening heretic and garland. Lc are permanent so... Untouched)

-No: well. Pretty easy, we get the same.

- yes, just a little nerf: score and/or turn requirements may change to help players using different characters and strategies to succeed while being still strict on dps to bypass enemy defense.

- yes, major nerf: not only score and/or turns... But you think def and/or hp may be lower to allow a wider dps roster for first events.

I think we may get a minor nerf on score/turns just because gl is the easier version.

I agree a major nerf would help more people, but it would refrain people from spending more ;g on new characters, unlikely: less money for square.

What did you vote for? Please, write an answer as well so we can discuss about this :)

Thank you :)

P.S. Poll will close in 8 days :D

2. Callos

Callos That guy that did that thing GL Player

Small nerf. Global has had lower requirements since the start of the EX era, I see no signs of that changing.

Wolvie and Leprechaun like this.
  3. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    I think there's going to be a small nerf.

The first time Global 'nerfed' something that I can recall was when Rydia made her Global debut. I had a HARD time getting through her coop (and loads of others couldn't get through it) before Global nerfed it a few days into the event.

Leprechaun likes this.
  4. Red XVI

Red XVI New Member GL Player

This is hard to predict. I went with "no, it's gonna be same as JP" but they had to extend Garland's event to like 1 month because it was absurdly difficult.

If they make it easier in GL I hope it's going to be on the turn requirement since it's very strict.

Leprechaun likes this.
  5. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Worst RNG king GL Player Worst RNG King

Friend Code:
    So just a minor nerf :D I hope the same or a nerf to score as well, because I read people complaining that was high as well.