1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm BACK (again)!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolvie, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    It's been a while, but wanted to check in and say hi, considering the current pandemic... no, I do NOT have it.

It's been an interesting time away from the forum but here's a quick result post of varying pulls I did (some banner took me VERY deep into my resources [looking at you Leon, Agrias, Ultimecia, Lyse, Fang, Vanille and Aranea]):

2nd Global Anniversary landed me more EX weapons from free multi pulls than all of 2019 (3: Golbez, Ignis and Kefka; 2019 was 1 [WoL]).

Pitied both Kuja AND Sephiroth's EX weapons (knowing my RNG and luck I wasn't surprised here).

With the mission dungeon, it was Selphie whose EX came to me from the free multi. Of all people.

Regarding the in game news from last week about a potential delay in Global content, something tells me there'll be a delay coming to Global, it's a matter of when. As much as I would want more content the overall well-being of the staff is FAR more important to me (I work for UPS [in management no less!]).

As for me, I've been on a bit of a health kick over the last few weeks. By that, I'm taking part in Virtual Runs/Walks to help in that realm. What a Virtual Run/Walk is for those who want to know is that it's a run, bicycle and/or walk that not only YOU pick the distance, but you also go at it in the way that best fits YOUR schedule and you can pace yourself. The best bit? You can split the distance up but you also have to be honest with the times to the best of your ability (I'm forced to estimate mine since part of it is when I'm at work). This DOES mean less time for DFFOO, but it's the best decision I could make for myself considering the nature of the pandemic and the possibility that I am immuno-compromised (as in me being at a higher risk to land THAT pandemic should that be the case).

With yet another potential change to my work schedule, it is best that I continue to cut back varying things related to DFFOO, until everything is under control; not just with work but also with my health.

I'll stick around this time, until who knows.

2. Epsilon

Epsilon Mogglesguard GL Player

Friend Code:
    532342688 - GL
    Welcome back!:Mog:

Virtual runs sound interesting! :cactuar: :boko: Definitely a good thing to do during lockdown.

Leprechaun and Wolvie like this.
  3. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Worst RNG king GL Player Worst RNG King

Friend Code:
    Welcome back Wolvie! rc17

Wolvie likes this.
  4. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    A late thanks to both in all seriousness.

On a side note, a mini rant...

I am appalled with some of the comments on Facebook and Twitter about the upcoming stream. I am hoping that SE will comply with the California state lockdown (which currently is another week with LA County's [within California] going to 15 May; Illinois [where I live] has their lockdown extended to 31 May but is modified) and have the stream done remotely. Some of the comments from FB and Twitter I've make, in my opinion, Global look insensitive to the ongoing pandemic as some are wanting Global to continue to pump out the content (while JP is delaying stuff) while those are far more concerned about the well being of the SE staff [I fully stand with those who expressed concern - not only as an essential worker but also as a concerned consumer]. If Global does delay content soon, I definitely will support that.