1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Hi Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RandomPlanetTTV, Mar 15, 2019.

1. RandomPlanetTTV

RandomPlanetTTV New Member GL + JP Player

Hey Everybody!

I blame HiromuraCat for being here. He won't stop talking about it! In all seriousness I am a VERY long time Final Fantasy player. I started all the way back in the late 1980's with the NES US port of the original Final Fantasy. I was hooked.

I had joined many, many mobile communities in the past, with my worst experience being that awful kingdom building FFXV that has nothing to do with FFXV game. Experiences were mixed, but definitely had more downs then ups, and honestly... I got sick of climbing out of all those troll infested valleys.

I gave it one last shot. I picked up a game that a gaming community I am a part of (TheRandomFew) had been lauding for the last couple of months. Final Fantasy heroes, side characters... villains?

And I can play them all? Thus, a true DFFOO addiction was born. But, that's not what fueled the fire... the game is great, best mobile game I could've have ever hoped to play or stream... no, it wasn't that at all.

It was simply the community. The other players, the viewers, the streamers, the game interactions itself (very common to see SQEXJoshua hanging in peoples channels). It was all very refreshing. Streamers weren't competitive, but simply went out of their ways to help another caster, because it was for the good of the community...

When I pulled my very first EX, Noctis... unlike other games where I would've heard complaints from the unlucky peeps... people were in chat cheering, hyping and throwing out the RNGESUS hoping that my luck was true. These moments, this support we all have for each other... is what makes it amazing.

Good content creators, good game. But the amazing community, that's what makes this whole thing worthwhile.

Thanks for the good times Much love,

RandomPlanetTTV

2. Cait

Cait Retired Toysaurus GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL846090441 JP119513659
    :choco hi:Hiya, RandomPlanetTTV, welcome aboard!

Totally agree with that and thank you for your intro!
    Good luck on all your pulls and happy gaming!:onion:

belovedchaos1 likes this.
  3. Meruem

Meruem Active Member GL Player

Friend Code:
  4. Ithual

Ithual Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    GL - 922496641
    Welcome, glad you're here to join us. The more the merrier.

Cait and belovedchaos1 like this.
  5. belovedchaos1

belovedchaos1 Just a lady who loves gaming GL Player

Friend Code:
    GL - 460265907
    Hi Random, and welcome to the forums. Everyone here is really wonderful. I’m glad Hiro mentioned it. It’s always great to chat with a fellow FF fan. I can’t agree more! The game itself is a real treat, but the community is simply amazing! I still love the twitch stream where Josh was dressed up as Kefka... I was like, wow - that’s so cool. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here and playing with you online.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Cait and Ithual like this.
  6. Strayfe

Strayfe Member GL Player

Nice background ! Welcome ;claguna

Cait likes this.
  7. RyuCloud1

RyuCloud1 New Member

Friend Code:
    Im late to the party, but glad to see familiar faces.