1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Good team for Sephiroth EX ??

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Dragoni24, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Dragoni24

Dragoni24 Active Member GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL582455957 JP377935023
    First hard ex for me :( tried eiko vincent sazh but fail zidane with free energy kill all 3 :D

2. randante

randante New Member

Sazh+Eiko+Your Most Powerful ST DPS (i.e. Vaan/Prishe/Seph) and another friend ST DPS should work just fine. Just not Kuja or Maria as they are AOE DPSers.

First thing you need to bear in mind is to kill Sephiroth ASAP before anything else. So once the last wave start just pound all your DPS+friend DPS+summon on him. I see most people are using Vaan and a friend Vaan for this. As for me I use Sazh+Eiko+Seph just because I MLBed him.
    • (EX Mode) Ft. Sazh/Eiko/Seph

• (Co-op Solo) Full Synergy

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Dragoni24 likes this.
  3. Blackbolt666

Blackbolt666 New Member

I tried Lightning, Sazh, and Eiko. Sepheroth, from being broken, one-shotted Lightning with omni-slash. It didn't get any better after that.

4. randante

randante New Member

5. Creign

Creign Member

Friend Code:
    Global:476770256 Japan:913597392
    try using galuf if u have his 35cp weapon, ive just done a run since JP version is in maintenance,
    i dont even use eiko's regen skill and my support is not necessary, but i use him anyway, here it is.
    [​IMG]

i remember when im pulling for eiko's banner before, im so much pissed because i keep getting galuf's 15cp weapon, never knew that
    he will be useful, i have his 15cp MLB and 35cp 1/3

I Cry 4 Claire and Dragoni24 like this.
  6. randante

randante New Member

Kind of wishing to have his weapon to test him out now... I sold his stuff knowing I would never use him lol.. What makes him better than other tankers?

7. Creign

Creign Member

Friend Code:
    Global:476770256 Japan:913597392
    if u have his 35cp, hell dodge any normal attack even zidane's free energy count as a melee attack,
    the one that can only hit galuf is sephiroth's black materia, otherwise galuf will be dodging and countering every turn, shaving their bravery
    and even breaking them.

Dragoni24 and randante like this.
  8. Meruem

Meruem Active Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    I dit it with sazh, eiko, vaan and a sephiroth support using ifrit as a summon. Score: 35k

Dragoni24 likes this.
  9. Blackbolt666

Blackbolt666 New Member

10. EikOhMyGoodness

EikOhMyGoodness I'm Captain Basch! 523729967 ID Number GL Player

To be fair. Completion for this fight can be cake for a few folks with manipulation. Using Vaan to blind. Setzer to Freeze Solid. Hell. With Sazh a 15cp Setzer may save you. It just depends on you.

I would try a Vaan personally if I had his stuff. But if you do have a Vincent. That means even more manipulation.

This is probably the most ridiculous battle as far as damage taken. So Galuf without a 35cp is supposedly really good too as they claim on Reddit.

11. Dragoni24

Dragoni24 Active Member GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL582455957 JP377935023
    Im done with Seph , Vincent , Sazh friend seph summon ifirit 50k score (dont have Galuf 35 cp Vaan 15 cp Mlb and Setzer 35 cp fully mlb or Eiko 15 cp to get the score ;) )