1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Going Back on Hiatus!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolvie, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    Hello one and all!

Forgot to post this but wanted to let everyone know that I am going BACK on hiatus from the forum for who knows how long starting next Monday night. With a combination of work picking up and the health stuff (I have a decent idea of what symptoms I experience and will be writing them down in addition of finally being proactive with reducing the risk of certain symptoms from reoccurring), the last thing I want to do is to put myself through more than what I can handle. If that means I have to go silent for the foreseeable future, then so be it. I'll still be playing the game, but I'll also still be thinking about my future with DFFOO Global as well, since my interest in the games continues to go in and out.

For banners I'm going after, here's the gems and tickets list:
    1. Ultimecia (she's a favourite villain)
    2. Lilisette (a DFFOO fave)
    3. Sephiroth (my other fave villain)
    4. Seven (FFBE fave)
    5. Ignis (same reasoning as Seven)

Regardless of who you're going after, I wish everyone nothing BUT the best of luck with your pulls!

Meruem and Dragoni24 like this.
  2. Dragoni24

Dragoni24 Active Member GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL582455957 JP377935023
    I wish you all EX with tix only ;kefkahi :) My pulls (9 Banners ;) ) :
    Ultimencia EX (Squall, Paine) , Faris EX (AgriasEX Ashe ), Rem EX (Machina cid) , Balther EX (Cait , Fujin) , Rosa EX (Sabin , Yuri) , Emperor EX ( firion , gilgamesh) , Yufie EX (Bartz Galuf) Eiko EX Seph EX ( Layle ) Yuri EX OK EX (Ashe)
    ;setzerhi As always ;)

Wolvie likes this.
  3. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    My RNG and luck has been very iffy lately (Leon's LC banner nearly ran my ticket stash dry and had to use gems to get his, while doing just gems for Fang [to help replenish the ticket stash which took exactly 75K gems to get [got it on the very last multi]) so knowing that I won't be surprised if I'm forced to use gems to land who I want.

Best of luck to you as well!

Badass timing with the Setzer sticker by the way (his EX weapon banner gave me the best RNG and luck with tickets - only needed 5 to get his). :)