1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

GL Story: Lost Memories

Discussion in 'General' started by Finality, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Finality

Finality New Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    Note:
    These are threads for story discussions because one aspect of the game that I personally enjoy more than creating best team is the story and character interactions. If people want to do that here. Please note if it's marked GL then the story is only for GL discussion, no spoilers or hints. If the answer is given away already in JP and you play JP, then I would just prefer if you didn't participate because even they promise not to spoil they will hint and allude to spoilers. I had that happen for Brave Exvius and honestly it just ruined the whole discussions.

Anyway, what are you take on the lost memories that the characters are trying to find through brilliance?

Original I thought the characters were time displaced but now it seems like that they all are from the current point in the story, just forgot about the memories. That would mean that the dead characters were resurrected. Example would be how Lightning is from FFXIII, Serah is from FFXIII-2 and Caius comes from FFXIII: Lightning returns but apparently Lighting despite being dressed and having memories only from XIII has proven that she also has XIII-2 memories.

So how about the dead characters like Aerith and Serah? Are they hiding the knowledge that they died (which kind of have hints of that being true) or do their memories end prior to their deaths? Seems like dead characters are going to be a hard subject to handle.

2. Meruem

Meruem Active Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    Who knows. We’ll find out as the story progesses

3. Finality

Finality New Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    Yeah, thanks for that. Was looking more for actual discussion tho