1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

General wisdom

Discussion in 'General' started by Backosteel, May 22, 2019.

1. Backosteel

Backosteel New Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    I was in need of a solid support so used (too many) resources on Quistis. I now have her 15 (max)/35 (max)/EX and I am one multi-pull away from the 300 mercy system. Is it worth one more pull to get the extra power stone (plus at this point any weapon I pull is an additional power stone)? Or just save the 5k gems. What is the conventional wisdom when you are one pull away from the next lap of mercy system?

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. Epsilon

Epsilon Mogglesguard GL Player

Friend Code:
    532342688 - GL
    Personally I’d save the gems as they’re hard to come by and you’ll get orbs as you go. You can still get orbs for 100 tokens each in the banner’s token exchange instead of the EX so your tokens won’t be completely wasted.

3. Strayfe

Strayfe Member GL Player

It depends on your, i would say it's better to use the 5k 'cause an EX is rare, in JP you'll be able to convert it if you max it. Often, 5K gives me trash, and i needed to pity Quistis too so i personnally a dupe EX for the futur is much more precious than 5K...

4. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Worst RNG king GL Player

Friend Code:
    Save the 5k.
    Good chars are coming (i.e. Rinoa, Lenna) and you already have all quistis weapons.

In JP quistis didn't get her EX+ yet so he is going to have a dupe EX he won't use for around 6 months.
    I'd rather save 5k for a new EX like lenna, Rinoa or Vayne than for a dupe without a value for an year.