1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Gacha Medal Advice

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by VchanDJ, Mar 9, 2019.

1. VchanDJ

VchanDJ New Member

Hi guys, just started a few weeks ago and rerolled quite alot just to get Ultimecia, Garland, and Cloud EX weapons in free 10+1 rolls.

But my most wanted one is WoL's EX weapon. I ended up spending all gems just to reach 300 gacha medals but on the last 20 to reach 300 i was able to pull it. Now im not sure what i should buy with 300 gacha medals on WoL/Garland Banner. Do i grab any of the EX weapons, or get an orb + book?
    I dont know how the book works yet as i'm still working to MLB Ultimecia's EX

Thanks in Advance

2. I Cry 4 Claire

I Cry 4 Claire forum waifu (Star Wakka Tek approved) VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    430686376 (gl) 897534646 (jp)
    Jp has added a new feature of "spheres" when you +MLB an EX weapon (+MLB as in use a book and use ingots and max level). These spheres are like little passives that can be equipped to characters. When you look at a character, you can see that they have little holes that have letters beside them. That's where you equip a sphere for a character. The more +MLB EX weapons, the more sphere you can get. The downside of these is that once you equip a sphere on a character, it's there forever and you can't unequip it to equip it on a different character. So the only way to get more of the same spheres is to +MLB the same weapon more than once. There's not a sphere other than Ultimecia's that I believe is worth having more than one so don't stress about getting another garland or wol EX to +MLB. Getting another of the same EX to MLB it saves you 4 stones which seems like the best choice because books and stones are fairly easy to hoard.
    As for the book, you can get more book by collecting pages and going to the "forging" screen (that's just what i call it, i don't know the direct translation tho sorry) which is the third one in the second row when you go to your enhancement page. From there you can forge more books. The books are then used to make a MLB EX a EX+. If you see some MLB EX weapons there should be a flashing + sign. These are the ones that can be made EX+ with use of a book. Select a MLB EX with + sign flashing and go to the fourth or third tab (sorry i don't remeber from top of my head but it's a tab where you see a book lol). Then use a book to make it EX+. You will also obtain an ingot when you make an EX+. Ingots are needed to +MLB EX+ weapons. They're like the stones for EX+ but you only need three for full +MLB. Getting ingots is hard since the only way to obtain them is doing Chaos levels (aka lvl 180 stages) to collect nuggets and forging those nuggets to ingots.

Hope this helps a little!

Cait likes this.
  3. Cait

Cait Toysaurus GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL846090441 JP119513659
    I Cry 4 Claire likes this.
  4. VchanDJ

VchanDJ New Member

Thanks guys for the info looks like i will have a good read first before i spend that 300 gacha medals (before it expires) ;)

Cait likes this.
  5. I Cry 4 Claire

I Cry 4 Claire forum waifu (Star Wakka Tek approved) VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    430686376 (gl) 897534646 (jp)
    xD thank you for that pic Cait! Much better and simple explanation. That pic helped me a lot too but I didn't know where it came from whoops :oops:

;rc35 happy gaming! and yes make sure to use them before they expire because sadly they go away with the banner unlike event tokens ;rc38

Cait likes this.
  6. VchanDJ

VchanDJ New Member

So it seems i would just grab an EX weapon for the 300 gacha medals. But where can i get the books for EX+?
    I've only seen it at gacha medal exchange atm.

7. Cait

Cait Toysaurus GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL846090441 JP119513659
    Besides the G token shop, you can get the books and/or pages as mission rewards (completing Cosmos or Chaos, etc.)
    or special gifts (like the Anniversary, special event/challenge, etc.)
    You can also make them by going to the craft menu. You need 50000 gil and 20 red pages for one red book for a MLB weapon
    and 50000 gil and 20 blue pages for one blue book for a MLB armor.

You're welcome, Claire!;rc31

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    I Cry 4 Claire likes this.