1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Future proof magic damage dealer?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussions' started by Snow, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Snow

Snow New Member

Heyo, with the reminisce event wrapping up I figured i'd put my tokens towards a new character since I have most of my favorites MLB atm. As much as I love Y'shtola, I missed her EX and she's just really falling off fast, so i'm in need of a new magic damage dealer. Would Terra be worth it? I've heard she might fall off soon.

2. Soebandrijo

Soebandrijo Dewanata GL Player

Friend Code:
    Wait for Kujaaaaaa. As of now, Terra seems to be the choice. Bae trix will be accompanying her, but unfortunately I missed all other magic damage dealers in the last few months.
    Relm came to mind, for her element weakness abuse and free turns, which you can use to extend friend turns and summon turns. Swap her on sketch free turn, summon right away.

3. Snow

Snow New Member

Oooooh man, that's encouraging. I kind of wanted to pull on Kuja anyway because IX is my favorite. Missed him originally. Looking like my Reminisce tokens will probs go towards Terra? Since Kuja and and arent currently in there.

4. I Cry 4 Claire

I Cry 4 Claire forum waifu (Star Wakka Tek approved) VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    430686376 (gl) 897534646 (jp)
    A solid and long lasting magic damage dealer won't be here until Kuja and his LC. Terra is good for now but she's going to be dead for most of the 60s era when more magic dealers come out. I don't remember which event characters are coming that are magic dps but Kuja is a solid one and a good three turn cycle unit. His LC banner will have Yuna and Setzer which are also good units for the future. Make sure to get his EX since he will need it for longevity. Relm will also be dead until she comes back with her LC and 70s. Ace is a pretty good magic unit at the moment and in the future.

If you're looking for magic units you need right now, the banner with Ashe, Lightning, and Serah is good. Ashe has great buffs and hits hard. Serah is a good magic debuffer and battery unit. Garnet is also a good choice and Cloud in her banner is awesome. But Garnet isn't that strong and not really worth spending for.

In the future, starting with Kuja, more strong magic units will come like Golbez and Rinoa. Rinoa is a reaaally good magic unit, she's really strong. Her banner will have Squall and Irvine. But she won't be here for a while.

Hope this helps a little!

Lothadric, Ithual, Snow and 1 other person like this.
  5. Snow

Snow New Member

Wow, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!

I Cry 4 Claire likes this.