1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

[DFFOO] The One-Winged Angel Sephiroth Will Soon Descend!

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Zalits, Sep 30, 2018.

Is Sephiroth worth pulling for?

1. EDGELORD!!!!!!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Biding my time for EXs no thank you.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    YOO guys! An upload Finally after like 3 weeks where have you been Zalits?! First off let me apologize for not having kept up with my normal posting I've had a lot things happen IRL. Nothing bad so need to worry hahaha but I'm finally a bit more settled down and can continue to work in peace and on a more regular schedule! I honestly felt bad about leaving everyone in the dark for so long I hope you all don't hate more for it lol but anyway as far as this video goes it's time to talk about everybody's favorite antihero Sephiroth the edgelord himself! Yes, he has finally chosen to descend from the Promised Lands to lead us to salvation! Seriously this guy is too epic and I'm glad he's arriving and in this video I'll be talking about his stats, abilities, passives, gear, and artifacts to start things off. After we'll take a look at his gacha simulator which by his grace was working properly. And at the end we'll take a look at his trailer video and give our analysis on him from that. I hope you find this information useful and for those of you that are pulling Good Luck! As always Thank You all so much for tuning in for each upload it let's me know you're all still supporting me even when my uploads have been all over the place!

Also yes I have been uploading I just haven't been active here again sorry for not keeping you all posted on why I've been absent!

2. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP

Friend Code:
    To some (I've done my research ahead of time), Sephiroth gets powercrept when he's in the 60/60 era (aka to those, he's a D-ranked unit...or he's good now, not so good later), as there are units who do the same kind of damage as he does or more. As I have 2/3 of the banner already, I need to skip this banner and land the tickets to continue pulling on Quistis' banner.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Zalits likes this.
  3. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Yeah I've heard much of the same for Sephiroth unfortunately but who knows all it takes is for the dev team to switch a few release dates like they have been and we have sephiroth EX like 2 months ahead of schedule XD but I doubt they'd ever do that lmao also were you not able to pick up her whole kit? I do remember you went all in on a Celes

4. Wolvie

Friend Code:
    I only have Quistis' 15CP whip (from a ticket). I lack the 35.

Zalits likes this.
  5. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Oh okay I still think you can get it! I believe in power of RNGesus

6. Bird

Bird Member

Friend Code:
    Gonna be skipping
    After spending 150+ tickets and 55k for Squalls 35 (which I never got, nor anyone else 35 :(...)
    I'm gravely in the hole for everything, did a few pulls for a whip and didn't get (which made leveling her to 50 a pain in the ass)

Hopefully I have something to use when ex's get here :/

Wolvie likes this.
  7. Orlandeau

Orlandeau Level 99 VIP

Friend Code:
    I don’t know if I should continue pulling for Quistis or Sephiroth or none. I run the risk of not getting Sephiroth because I have both Vincent and Eiko fully MLB so it would be a bad loss if I didn’t draw Sephiroth...

Zalits and Wolvie like this.
  8. Dragoni24

Dragoni24 Active Member GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL582455957 JP377935023
    5k gems and 1 x 35 sephiroth and 1 x 35 Eiko ( for stone :) ) il pass to zack banner ( for layle 35 ) Operation : Gem Save !! :D

Zalits likes this.
  9. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Damn dude I'm sorry to hear to hear the being so extreme that makes my bad luck on brothers banner look like a field day :( I hope you can get something soon dude. But like I always say it just means your karma meter is filling up and when it's full gg you'll be swimming in loot! lol

10. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    That's a tough call dude I keep getting told awakenings are at the end of October so it may be better to save for then but if you've invested into either and had some luck it may be good to fully gear them up before their events are over

11. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Nice draw Dragoni! That sounds like a good plan to me hahaha sure you don't want that 15cp though? :-p jk don't be tempted now lol

12. Bird

Bird Member

Friend Code:
    So since event drops 15cp for main character now, I don't feel so bad about not pulling. No it's not the 35cp which is where his brv increase is...but it synergies with him at least.

Yeah, pretty bad luck with Squall. Just not sure who I would even want to pull for next lol

Wolvie likes this.
  13. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Well from the comments I've gotten on my vids apparently awakenings come at the end of this month and the first few EXs should be there with them too which is extremely early lol I just don't suggest pulling for any early EXs because they are going to die really really early on unfortunately especially with how fast we get content

14. Wolvie

Friend Code:
    If anything, Sephiroth's early release is helpful for Lenna's event (she's next), because we're going to get a copy of her 15CP weapon after clearing Part 5 of her event. I have, however, taken notice that the future content Global will get isn't coming out as quick on the JP side after Fang's debut, as each chapter in Season 2 only has one character per chapter, and the character events are not coming out as often, as I wonder how they will fill in the gaps.

15. Shrazkil

Shrazkil Member

Well ultimately, I believe they have said they want to catch global up to JP. That’s probably how they will do it. Giving us 4 events per month, while they slightly slow JP.

16. Wolvie

Friend Code:
    I took a look at the DFFOO database website (which has yet to show info for Freya [FF IX] as she JUST got released on the JP side for Chapter 3, Season 2), and it appears that the content will slow down on the Global somewhere close to its 1st Anniversary at the end of January. Even after we catch up with the JP, they'll still be ahead of the Global by releasing newer content.

17. Shrazkil

Shrazkil Member

Perhaps IF it follows that pattern, but as of now, we have done one extra event per month the last two months. If that trend continues, we could catch up within 1-2 years.

Even if we continue at 3 per month , when JP slows to 2 as it did, it would catch us up fairly quickly.

18. Wolvie

Friend Code:
    I very highly doubt that will be the case, but even if it did, everyone on both versions will be demanding more content to be released, and knowing that the JP version was first, they'll get content that's anywhere between six months to one year before the Global version does. Rushing content isn't always the best thing to do if one version is desiring to be caught up with the oirginal, because it is more likely that the 2nd version is to come with the bugs the original version had, and that is capable of creating problems with the player base (as in some knew what was coming but nothing was done to fix it right away).