1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Crimson Edge (only whales?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Sorwen, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Sorwen

Sorwen New Member

The reason I ask only whales it because it seems a loosing proposition if there are several 5* 15 cp and people say that we are really waiting for the 35 cp weapons. So should I just focus on one 15 CP weapon for Cloud(or anyone really)? Especially since I don't plan on buying any Gems? I only have one Organix so there isn't much lost switching which if I should focus, but there is nothing saying I would pull any more than that of CE either.

Suggestions?

2. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM Member

Friend Code:
    If you want the passive, then go on ahead and grab copies of it. If not, then do not really focus on it. Cloud removing a buff every time he deals a critical hit is nice, but for me personally, I am not going after it since I am a Yuna lover and I already have Cloud's Dissidia Buster Sword NT with a LB of 2 waiting to hit 3.

Sorwen likes this.
  3. Sorwen

Sorwen New Member

Thanks for the advice. :)

4. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Art of Lazy Admin! Staff Member Administrator Moderator VIP GL Player

Friend Code:
    It’s more of a whales toy this sword. Definitely not needed. If you plan to use cloud all the time in physical teams then it will add value to your team otherwise it’s super junk.

Sorwen likes this.
  5. Sorwen

Sorwen New Member

Cool. Thanks. :)

6. Artames Frost

Artames Frost New Member

Friend Code:
    Agree with the junk part. But i pulled for it anyways. Got on first pull. For those that dont want or have a PS4 ( i dont ) but want the buster NT vers. Get at walmart and then take back a few days later and get a walmart card for the return.

Attached Files:

PikaJew and Sorwen like this.
  7. KennyT

KennyT 3D Modeler

Friend Code:
    honestly i think ogrenix's skill is better than crimson.

Sorwen likes this.
  8. INMATE 4859

INMATE 4859 Decided to break free

I will definitely not pull from this banner - should I ever get that sword off-banner then its fine

Sorwen likes this.
  9. Shuja

Shuja New Member

Friend Code:
    Don't agree with waiting because there is always buffs and better things being released. Last I saw Cloud and Shantotto had 70cp weapons. So if 70cp weapons are being released where does that leave 35cp? Play the game as it is now while you enjoy it. You never know if you'll still be playing it in the future.

10. DanT

DanT Coffeeologist Supreme! VIP

I wouldn't say necessarily whales-only, but it's definitely something that can be skipped without any major consequences even if you want to use Cloud as one of your main characters.

Sorwen likes this.
  11. Sorwen

Sorwen New Member

I already have a 15 cp weapon is more the point and I'm not paying money. What is the point in playing in the now if I can't have as much fun later, because I spent everything? Wasting now, when there may be no need, doesn't make sense even if I stop playing in the future.

12. Artames Frost

Artames Frost New Member

Friend Code:
    Its up to the player how they want to play. But theres no telling how long before the next big toy hits the market. I would say get a few draws to have at least 3 to run in a group then save the rest and wait if thats your thing. Good luck to how ever any player wants to play no wrong or right way to go.

May the RNG god be ever in your faver.

Sorwen likes this.