1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter 9 Hard Mode Bosses Walkthrough Pt. 1&2

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Zalits, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    YOO guys! Just want to start things off by saying I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Today I go through the Chapter 9 Hard Mode Bosses because I've been seeing some people complain about this chapter being a bit tough to get through. So to try and help those in need I go through each of the boss missions with various team compositions to show that you don't really need anyone in particular to clear these. Also to add onto it I chose not to use Sazh because there are still plenty of people that have not gotten his 35 cp and I feel as though using him would be unfair lol I hope you all enjoy and find this helpful in some way if you are having trouble. And as always Thank You all so much for all the support you guys all show me on everything I do! Oh also I apologize if I sound super tired in the first one when I recorded these I had woken up but wasn't quite fully awake yet XD

Part 1

Part 2

2. Meruem

Meruem Active Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    My team for ch.9 easy and hard was Eiko/Tidus and Vaan. Fully mlb'ed weapons and armor. The hard mode was not as bad as I expected. But can I take a moment to say HOLY SHIT Sazh is kinda a gamebreaker now with his 35 cp. Makes me think of the times people made fun of him. From now on I'll call him Lord Sazh ;)

Zalits likes this.
  3. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Yeah lmao that's why I made these without using him because I honestly felt like it would be cheating if I did XD plus it makes it much more challenging! Also helps to show others that even if you don't have him it's not impossible to beat ya know?

4. Meruem

Meruem Active Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    This game is f2p friendly after all. Makes me glad I chose this game as my first gacha game (that is what you call it, right?). Everyone gets their moment to shine

5. Zalits

Zalits Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    Yeah that's why I have strayed away from many other gachas and yeah you're right they're gacha games hahaha most others just feel way too forced into making you buy currency like Dokkan Battle and Khux. FFBE not so much but that game takes a lot of time investment lol

6. LuckyStar

LuckyStar King of Reroll

Friend Code:
    JP 985 766 448
    Damn, right to the point. My first serious gacha was FFBE. I had to use 100 lapis continue 3 times to beat the Sol mission, and I wouldn't consider myself a noobish player...

Wolvie likes this.