1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter 11 Final Stage Hard Completed

Discussion in 'Streams, Videos & Podcasts' started by Slide, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Slide

Slide New Member GL Player

Friend Code:

There is some people saying that ch 11 final stage on hard mode is really hard, that you need lenna or yuna to complete the hp requirement.

My first try was yesterday and it was really hard indeed, because the damage you took at the end of wave 2 also counts and it can't be healed at wave 3 because the game"reset" and at the start of wave 3 you take 5k+ hp damage.

After many tries I could complete with lenna friend and sylph summon. Sylph wasn't needed on the video but it was just in case I miss some hp.

I make sure to switch to lenna before taking hp damage, this way I can save some hp on the character that was replaced by lenna. On last wave replaced her with terra because of low skill charges that terra had.

EikOhMyGoodness and robaisolken like this.
  2. EikOhMyGoodness

EikOhMyGoodness I'm Captain Basch! 523729967 ID Number GL Player

I just maxed Yuna. She seems like a good long term investment for me personally. Despite nearly maxing Serah. But it seems that I wont be too far shy of high shards for her to be near max for the next event or so. I also maxed Vaan and Cloud with EX.

Sound investments. As I wanted to max Cecil because of fanboyism. But Squall deserves to be 60 50 right out of the gate. And I will be pulling hard for his EX.

My only gripe thus far is that I wanted to have one half banner pull for both banners. It I am appeased by the 35s I got and the Cloud EX. I got all of them for Yuna Vaan and Bartz. As well as some fodder for more 35s I had already owned.

I really wanted to pull for Chapter 11s characters. But I plan to heavy pull for Cait Sith and Selphies banners. So I needed to watch myself.

Good luck my friend. And good job on your victory. Twas a tough riddle to solve before I tried Yuna. But that was just the thing. It felt artificial once I tried her out.

Slide likes this.
  3. Soebandrijo

Soebandrijo Dewanata GL Player

Friend Code:
    I want Squall to not have his EX released when he get his awakening. I am pulling hard for Cloud's EX, still nary a thing appear.

Broke af, scraping from whatever gem source I can get. In the next few days I'll buy a gem package and see what happen.

4. Wolvie

Wolvie Just a royal weirdo VIP

Friend Code:
    I'm mostly done with Ch 11 Hard Mode (just have to do the boss fights), which I've been using a team featuring Awakened Terra and MLB Lenna as 2/3 of the team (but there are points where I had to sub my MLB Rydia out for either MLB Faris, Setzer or Lightning) and the buddy unit being Awakened Cloud.

Slide likes this.
  5. Slide

Slide New Member GL Player

Friend Code:
    No way squall gets his EX on his awakening, because that is featured on Selphie event.

6. EikOhMyGoodness

EikOhMyGoodness I'm Captain Basch! 523729967 ID Number GL Player

Selphie event is a must pull practically. Between her and Squall its a steal. Thancred is cool too I guess. But his EX is a bit off unless they change things up. Think that is my next banner unless tbe awakening banner has some faces I must pull. But if I remember right. That isnt a group I'm fond of. Predicting Cecil EX on Krile Banner and Firion EX on Snow Banner. So best of luck there folks.