1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Banner Beatrix, Aerith, & Batch 5

Discussion in 'Announcements and Events' started by Tifa Lockhart, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart Captain Marvel Staff Member Mischievous Mod VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    :tifahi:
    Yeah, I know. I've been on a hiatus for so long you'd thought you'd never hear from me again. After a couple banner fails I got a bit fed up with the game, but after a few recent banner success and the coming of some of my favorite characters in the game, I'm back for a little bit. Let's review a bunch of chars.
    [​IMG]

Beatrix: She's good. As far as global is concerned, she's probably the best single target DPS in the game. With so few overflowers released so far, she's going to be a staple for a little while to come. She can battery, buff, and overflow which are essential traits in the upcoming power creep, so I doubt she ever truly dies out for a very long while, but as far as JP standards, I'd say she's an average Joe. Of course JP will get her at 70/70 and boost the crap out of her, but our version is designed solely for us. Let's talk about what really matters. It's Continents Finest Boost. You need 3 2* facts of this. Period. This is an invisible, stackable, unremovable PARTY buff for attack and defense. That's amazing. It's what really makes Beatrix stand out for me. But from what I've seen, everyone is already riding the Beatrix train, so I'm gonna hop off and move along. Chase her if you don't have her.

Aerith: So sad. Aerith awakened in JP before the arrival of Cait Sith and Selphie, (very briefly but a little) so she had some time as the best battery in the game. Being released after these two hurt her, but she's not unplayable. Prayer of the Central is going to heal and battery a char for 4-6k, Healing Wind in going to heal and battery for 4-8k, and of course the Brv+ which gives her longevity is doing 2-3k batteries, and the newly added HP+ is going to add 2-3k to your Brv before you HP attack. 70/70 Aerith is one of my favorite chars to play as. She gets a major boost in 70 era and an EX to boot. She's the only character that can revive a player at any given time, and her heals are nothing to laugh at. She's fast too, giving her a bit of turn stealing. I did three moves in a row with her first night of her release in Beatrix MP.

Stay tuned for Part. 2 ( I want to add in the EX chars featured in event. Cait Sith and WoL coming too.)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Strayfe

Strayfe Member GL Player

Your reports are really interesting, especially for those like me who never played and never plan to play the JP version so we can't know wich character'll be more useful/left behind in the next era ! So thanks Tifa and keep up the good work.

Lothadric, Ithual and Cait like this.
  3. Cait

Cait Retired Toysaurus GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL846090441 JP119513659
    Yey, thanks for writing, Tifa! Is Aerith's best artifacts still 108 Atk/170 IBRV?

Looking forward to Batch 5 awakening, Cait, and WoL!

4. Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart Captain Marvel Staff Member Mischievous Mod VIP GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    I prefer 170/330. But that one isn't bad either. Any combination of 108/170/330 will do. But she caps brv easily, so I like to give her all I can.

belovedchaos1, Cait and Ithual like this.
  5. Cait

Cait Retired Toysaurus GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL846090441 JP119513659
    Good point, thanks! Even when she's at Lv70, she caps easily (so grateful for overflow!)

I have Lv60/60 Shadow MLB as support if you wish to test him (I'll try to get MBRV with his 3 Atk 108.)

6. FatedEngram

FatedEngram New Member

Friend Code:
    Yeah beatrix was so easy to get and max out with her ex she is just a all around heavy hitter imho

Lothadric likes this.
  7. Hope Estheim

Hope Estheim New Member

Friend Code:
    Batch five SuCkZ, jkjk. But fr why they wanna make me upgrade Wakka like dang ;-;

8. gtomi001

gtomi001 New Member

Hi there!I'll need help!It's about armor token exchange.I want to exchange Cloud's Soldier Gloves but it need requierment.What should I do?

9. Strayfe

Strayfe Member GL Player

You need to mlb his 35cp armor first, once you mlb the 35cp armor you can buy the 70cp armor.