1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Artifacts!

Discussion in 'General' started by Vrast, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Vrast

Vrast New Member GL Player

Hi all.

First of all, i found google Sheet with all the Bis for artifacts. I think it's up to date but since i'm no expert i'll leave you the judjement:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16uOOuBP9Rn85fX2cXNbseUnQry1b7oEQxOmTuaFbbU0/edit

(sorry it's been years since i was in a forum, can't remember how to put something under spoiler)

I still can't read this sheet, i mean, artifacts in game have 2 stats per artifact and you can equip 3 of them so when i search the internet for that, everyone say (Example) "For galuf 108atk/330Mbrvr" And everyone seems to understand this.
    I get that probably they mean that this is the best artifact that one can have, but what for the other two? What about the 2 stars passives? They mean i should equip 3 same 108/330??

I hope for your knowledge ;)

Leprechaun likes this.
  2. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Worst RNG king GL Player Worst RNG King

Friend Code:
    For Galuf 108/330 means the best artifact (I disagree, I'd say 108/buffed**) should be atk+108 and Max Brv +330 so... yes. You should have 3 artifacts with atk +108 and mbrv +330 (for a total of +324 atk and +990 Max brv)
    These are what we call perfacts.

I wouldn't worry about those too much and just stop at 3x best stats (there are very few chars who actually need 3 perfacts) like Galuf 3x 108/whatever is fine