1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been added! Scroll down and join the live discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

Advices on what to do

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by ghilo89, Aug 9, 2018.

1. ghilo89

ghilo89 New Member

Friend Code:
    Hello guys! I'm fairly new and I need some advice on which character to concentrate on.

Currently I have:
    Terra 15cp/35cp
    Serah 15cp/35cp(2/3)
    Sazh 15cp/35cp
    Balthier 15cp/35cp
    Edgar 15cp MLB
    Irvine 15cp MLB
    Steiner 15cp MLB
    Zell 15cp MLB
    Aerith 15cp(2/3)
    Cloud 15cp - Organyx (1/3)
    WoL 15cp
    Vivi 15cp
    Lightning 15cp
    Lion 15cp
    Rem 15cp (1/3)
    Hope 15cp
    Vaan 15cp
    Yuna 15cp
    Shadow 15cp
    Tidus 15cp
    Setzer 15cp
    Papalymo 15cp

I have 10 powerstones now. In a couple of weeks I should have enough to fully limit break something...

What do you think? I seriously lack some DPS, I guess :D

2. Narcissus

Narcissus What's my name? GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL:525615968 JP:438766604
    Hi Ghilos! Welcome!

I would say work on Serah and Sazh. Seems like as third your MLB Irvine could work.

Serah can be your brv battery, Sazh can DPS, boost mbrv & atk of the team, and boosted Irvine can ride along.
    I havent' tried this set up (I don't have anything for Irvine) but it seems like a nice team to clear current contents.

Also, feel free to join us in chat for more insight :)

3. ghilo89

ghilo89 New Member

Friend Code:
    Thank you for your advice! I must say that Sazh and Serah were my first options as well (I like Terra a lot, but I read that she's gonna need a patch to be really strong).
    Serah's 35 is one weapon away from limit break, so if a limit break the 15 and sell it I should be able to max the 35 (or should I keep the 15 for some future character who uses bows?)
    With Sazh is a little longer I think, since I only pulled on the free banner and got super lucky, but I have no spare weapons to limit break it.

About Zell's and Steiner's MLB 15cp, should I keep them or should I sell them? I don't use them right now, and I already got the passives, but I don't know if they may be useful along the way, since I don't have the stronger weapons.

4. Narcissus

Narcissus What's my name? GL + JP Player

Friend Code:
    GL:525615968 JP:438766604
    Happy to help. Yeah, Terra needs her buff and good artifact passives (Trance boost **). You can mlb Serah's 15 and sell away to max her 35. Next bow type character will be Maria, maybe next month - I think she's worth the pull (she's gonna be with Irvine and Eiko).

Right now Sazh is a good investment, I heard that 35cp 0/3 is also good. 15cp not a priority right now. I would sell Steiner and keep Zell, he could be a nice dps too.

5. Orlandeau

Orlandeau Level 99 VIP

Friend Code:
    Welcome and Good luck! It’s always a matter of which characters you like regardless of tier and which characters are strong and useful.

I have a MAX MLB Sazh and he’s awesome. Serah is excellent too! Terra is definitely good. Squall is a great DPS. Vaan is a great DPS BRV+HP attacker. Aerith is a great support and healer as well as Eiko. Papalymo is useful, especially for enemies weak to fire and ice. Those are the ones that come to mind that I have found most useful. Others have their advantages and all. Like Hope and Yuna, but if you’re looking for a strong team combo, the ones I mentioned are sure to get you far!

6. Mugicha

Mugicha むぎちゃ GL Player

Friend Code:
    :message moogle: focus on your waifus and husbandos :clapping:

7. ghilo89

ghilo89 New Member

Friend Code:
    I got 20 tickets and 5000 gems. Do you guys think I should try my luck in cloud/garnet banner (or maybe in squall and sazh?) or is it better if I keep them for now?

8. Orlandeau

Orlandeau Level 99 VIP

Friend Code:
    Well, we know Celes comes tomorrow and Kain comes later next week. I say FIRST AND FOREMOST, which characters are you a fan of and how useful are they? If it were me, I would do the Sazh banner because all three of those characters are good and a shot at Squall 35CP or Sazh 35CP would be great. Garnet seems situational to me and I don’t wanna risk getting Zell’a 15CP. Good luck!

9. ghilo89

ghilo89 New Member

Friend Code:

uhm, if I look at which of them I'm a fan of, I guess I should do the Garnet banner. I like both Squall and Cloud, but I couldn't care less about Sazh since I never even played FFXIII (but having luckily pulled his 35cp, I noticed he gave a real boost to my team :-p). On the other hand, that banner only gave me zell's 15cp and I couldn't stand to get another one XD.
    How are Celes and Kain? I kinda like them (I guess I'm more of an old school fan)

10. Orlandeau

Orlandeau Level 99 VIP

Friend Code:
    Hey, nothing wrong with that! I love FF6! Celes should be pretty good so if you like her and Kain, go for it. Save that 35CP Sazh weapon!